[peel] Re: Bonzos

ROGER CARRUTHERS roger.carruthers@...
Tue Jun 13 11:28:17 CEST 2006

It's still out there - I'm downloading it as we speak,
and the torrent still reasonably healthy. Just goes to
show how much interest there is.
If only someone would set up a dedicated Peel tracker,
I'm sure there's shed-loads of recordings out there,
that we'll never even know about, let alone hear.
 A case in point is the Viv Stanshall sessions which
I've happily just acquired, thanks to Jimmy S, which
even the BBC don't have copies of, a fact which Peely
himself lamented on several occasions.
I'd do it myself, but sadly I have neither the time
nor the expertise,
cheers