Peel & Gedge @ Phoenix '94

Michael Gilham parkrow1@...
Fri Jan 20 16:14:25 CET 2006

I believe I have a copy of the interview; on cassette tape, mind you.  But, unless I'm mixed up, the concert was broadcast at some point as well ...
all best, --M

  PS Peelie's interviews w/ Gedge always seem to be a good listen ...

  peel@yahoogroups.com wrote:
  There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. The Wedding Present, Reading Festival 1994
From: Dr Mango

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:59:54 +0000 (GMT)
From: Dr Mango
Subject: The Wedding Present, Reading Festival 1994

Apparently David Gedge of the Wedding Present gave a lengthy interview to John Peel during the 1994 Reading Festival. I'm led to believe that the interview was broadcast at the time, although none of the band's set was. Does anyone have a copy of this interview, or know where I can find it?

Dr Mango