GOAA/Mekons source

sdmaclean@... sdmaclean@...
Wed Jan 11 18:47:31 CET 2006

Tis true that Ghosts of American Astronauts is one of the great records of all-time.  Not sure about which show it was on, Peel must have played it a bit.  I have CD and LP copies of the album So Good It Hurts, which includes the song and is a good album all round, and not that hard to find.

Also, the video for GOAA is on the NME Carry on Disarming video (circa 1988 ?), which I have on NTSC VHS, and my mate Neil has the original on PAL if anyone is interested in trading a copy.

Got MOTM for Xmas, haven't started yet as Rain Men (sad men playing cricket) is so bloody good!

Stuart