[ivor-list] Ivor Cutler - session (part of) repeat

Paul Webster paul@...
Wed Feb 22 09:24:24 CET 2006

Well done John - even a load of name checks for you.
Session was from summer 1977 - only 3 tracks for you
Tracks:
A great grey grasshopper - (approx 10 minutes in)
A suck of my thumb - * (approx 65 minutes in)
The Schchi - * (approx 140 minutes in)

* Some useful fills for
http://www.ivorcutler.org/sessions.html

Chris Hawkins standing in for Nemone.