Ivor Cutler - session (part of) repeat

Paul Webster paul@...
Sun Feb 19 20:59:33 CET 2006

Nemone's Dream Ticket on BBC 6Music on Tuesday 21st February 2006 at 22:00
to 01:00

"Nemone features a listener request for a vintage Ivor Cutler Peel session.
The headline set features Editors recorded last year at the Eden Project in
Cornwall."

I don't have any more details than that. My guess is that it will be just a
couple of tracks - that we already have in our collections.

Upcoming sessions include:
Monday 20th February 2006
As Julian Cope tours the UK, Nemone features a 1981 concert recording of his
previous band, The Teardrop Explodes. This outstanding show was recorded in
Guildford in 1981.

Wednesday 22nd February 2006
Tonight, Nemone features a 1996 Peel session from The Super Furry Animals
and a live recording of former Blur guitarist Graham Coxon.

Thursday 23rd February 2006
Nemone features a 1997 Wyclef Jean session and a headline set from Ian Dury
and the Blockheads.

Best regards
Paul Webster