Wild Man Fischer

dc bingoandsnork@...
Wed Feb 15 14:56:21 CET 2006

Tom, thanks for a great article. After listening to Peeling Back The
Years I went out and searched for Larry's album. Glad I did, there's
some fantastic stuff on there. Looking forward to getting the dvd too.

So many outsider musicians to find. Can I take the opportunity to
recommend Bingo Gazingo? I believe he's finally managed to get an
album together. His track with My Robot Friend is worth the entrance
fee alone.