Wild Man Fischer

Tom Roche troche@...
Tue Feb 14 23:50:38 CET 2006

Thank you, Paul Bryant, for the links about this film which I did not
know about.

Newcomers to this list with an interest in Wild Man Fisher may be
interested to know that - spurred on by Peel lamenting one night "I
wonder whatever became of him," - I made an effort to personally
locate Larry during an annual business trip to Los Angeles.

I succeeded, it was simultaneously a very happy and a very sad
meeting, and I wrote John a letter about it that grew into a magazine
article.

The full story, from 2002, plus an epilogue, is here:

http://www.icriticus.com/archives/007259.html

tom r