[peel] some bloke on ebay...

Paul Bryant pbryant98@...
Mon Feb 13 00:28:27 CET 2006

Here's my thoughts :

fans selling stuff to fans should be aggressively
discouraged. Fans should trade with fans and no money
should change hands. I've found people to be amazingly
generous. If you haven't got anything to trade and you
don't have the wherewithall to torrent  stuff, then
B&P will usually do it (blanks and packaging).

pb

--- Jonathan Patterson <emailjpatterson@...>

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4830312264&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1