some bloke on ebay...

Jonathan Patterson emailjpatterson@...
Mon Feb 13 00:03:39 CET 2006

..is selling a load of peel shows (presumably on MP3 or whatever)

  The link is here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4830312264&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I think I know the answer, but should I try and buy these - it seems as though he
has a few sets (ie he is burning them) I'm a new member and one person (cheers Paul) is already trading some 60's shows for me .
But to get all these number of shows in one place would be amazing, as I listened to John on my way to and from work in the years 2001 - 2004 since getting back into after a break in 1990...

I'm not that happy with giving this bloke money - but I've tried to torrent the Finnish shows and was a bit late on the scene, so I think I migjht have to - can anyone vouch for his quality or anything?

I would offer to send him blanks, but I think that I might get short shrift...

Any thoughts much appreciated...
JON