Tom Ravenscroft to present innovative new music show

graham steel g.j.steel@...
Fri Aug 25 09:34:19 CEST 2006

I just downloaded the first show and listened to it, and though it was
pretty *$%^ing good. at least 3 really interesting tunes, haven't
heard that it one half hour of a radio show since, er, 2004.

anyone else got an opinion?

gram