[peel] Re: Another torrent site

Garry Latham garry_latham@...
Sun Apr 30 11:14:16 CEST 2006

thebarguest <thebarguest@...> wrote:
"    Thanks for the info Gary !
 Do the festives include the inimitable one
 talking ? Or just bare songs ..."

Well according to guy who up't the torrent they're all live from the shows, apart from a  very few.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Garry Latham <garry_latham@...> wrote:

 > Hi
 >
 > I've found a torrent site dedicated to radio mix sessions, and of
 course there's plenty of Peel sessions, including one for the
 festival fifties from '81 to '94:

 > http://themixingbowl.org/
 >
 > Enjoy
 > Garry.

 > Yahoo! 360° NEW � Your one place to blog, create, publish &
 share!

                                                    Music on hold systems                                       Music for advertising                                       Music school                                                                     Wedding music                                       Music                                       Pop music