The John Peel Tape & File Project: Radio Dubster call for demos...

dubster_tape_and_file peelarchive2@...
Tue Apr 18 16:53:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

As most of you will be aware I'm not posting Peel shows just now and
am concentrating on gathering up unsigned bands to promote via a Bi-
weekly podcast. If things hot up, it will be weekly, and so on.

Show 2 goes out pretty soon. Some of the bands featured in the first
show have been gaining some encouraging label interest, so it would
be lovely if you could send in more of your demos, or encourage bands
you know to do likewise.

The blog gets a tremendous amount of hits, and I'm sure this would be
of great benefit for all concerned. The last podcast is available to
download from here: http://www.johnpeeltapes2.blogspot.com

Bands have been either emailing tracks and a biog to me; making their
tracks downloadable from their Myspace pages or using one of these
online file sending services:

http://www.Rapidshare.de

or

http://www.megaupload.com

or

http://www.yousendit.com

Could bands please include an email giving permission to use any
tracks in the shows.

Hope you hear from you all soon.

Yours in anticipation,

Dubster