[peel] New batch of John Peel's Finnish shows - OFFER CLOSED

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Thu Sep 29 11:42:23 CEST 2005

Hi Neil,

Each of your items extracts an apology from me!

Firstly, sorry about not having sent out the Peel Mafia CDs.  I made the copies ages ago but have been too busy to pakage them up and take them to the post office!  I'll try this coming weekend!

Secondly, the DVD idea sort of evaporated.  I need to check back in my mails to see where we got to and who was doing what.  I still have a table of takers, though!  :-)  I'll be in touch about it.

And what's this about your apology?

Take care!

Trudi & Neil <teenee@...> wrote:
Neil,

No sign of the CD yet, is it on it's way? I'm not hassling you, honest.
Also, whatever happened to the DVD, that never materialised, earlier this year? Are we still waiting?
Did you get my email of apology?

NeilC

Best regards,
Neil