[peel] New batch of John Peel's Finnish shows - OFFER CLOSED

Trudi & Neil teenee@...
Thu Sep 29 00:37:39 CEST 2005

Neil,

No sign of the CD yet, is it on it's way? I'm not hassling you, honest.
Also, whatever happened to the DVD, that never materialised, earlier this year? Are we still waiting?
Did you get my email of apology?

NeilC
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Neil Jenkins
  To: peel@...m
  Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 8:28 AM
  Subject: Re: [peel] New batch of John Peel's Finnish shows - OFFER CLOSED

  Hi All,

  I've received interest from Harald Burger, Rockerq and NeilC so will run off copies for them (probably to be posted at the weekend, if that's OK?).  Should any of you still want copies please contact one of them (since Rockerq and NeilC can make some CD copies and Harald can make them "available" for a short time).

  Take care, one and all!

  Best regards,
  Neil
  www.neiljenkins.org