[peel] Re: Peel day HMHB

McKINNON Dougal d.mckinnon@...
Thu Sep 22 10:07:26 CEST 2005

> I don't want to upset anyone, but at the time I just didn't
> like the whole C86 style. This includes HMHB of course.

While it's true that HMHB appeared on the NME C86 tape it's debatable
whether they were ever part of the C86 "style".  Mention C86 "style" and
I think more in terms of The Pastels, Shop Assistants, Sarah records and
badly written fanzines with free lollipops or hair grips.  I don't think
HMHB ever fitted in with any of that.

dougal mckinnon
senior applications developer
information services
Tel: 01782 294832
E-mail: d.mckinnon@...

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and
any attachment from your computer.