[peel] Re: John's Record Box

Paul Bryant pbryant98@...
Sun Oct 30 02:28:07 CEST 2005

--- festive50@... wrote:
> The second was circa 1983 and the purchase of one of
> the 1st CD players
> and a lack of record shops in the vicinity and being
> limited to a
> selection of about 30 titles, half being classical
> and half Pop/Rock and
> for my sins bought a Sting album and a U2 album.
> Phew, what a relief getting that off my chest after
> all these years.
> I'll understand if I get kicked off the group after
> such an awful confession.
> LOL

Before you fall on your sword, I too have a Sting cd,
Dream of the Blue Turtles - and - wait for it - I
think it's pretty good! We Work the Black Seam,
Children's Crusade, etc - it's no Trout Mask Replica,
but it's good pop stuff. One's enough though! And U2
and Genesis have never crossed my threshhold
however...

pb