[peel] Radio 6 - good news

dean coster bingoandsnork@...
Fri Oct 28 13:19:58 CEST 2005

No, I tell a lie. Your talking about episodes 5 and 6 of the unedited versions, aren't you. Which I've managed to get elsewhere. I might be passing them on elsewhere so if i do I'll definitely post the link here. Unless people have objections...

Paul Webster <paul@...> wrote:Damn - I missed the broadcast of part 4.
I know that I can get it from Listen Again (with a few extra minutes in it)
but did anyone get the higher fidelity broadcast version from last night.

Paul

Music on hold systems Music for advertising Music school Wedding music Music Pop music