[peel] Radio 6 - good news

dean coster bingoandsnork@...
Fri Oct 28 13:17:04 CEST 2005

I haven't got the broadcast - i did convert the the longer versions into mp3 form. was going to mess around with the sound over the weekend to try and improve them. If you want I'll post them on monday.

Paul Webster <paul@...> wrote:Damn - I missed the broadcast of part 4.
I know that I can get it from Listen Again (with a few extra minutes in it)
but did anyone get the higher fidelity broadcast version from last night.

Paul

Music on hold systems Music for advertising Music school Wedding music Music Pop music