[peel] Anyone got Peel's original Biscuit fillings?

Alan Ford alan@...
Wed Oct 26 20:43:29 CEST 2005

> does
> anyone have the festive 50 in which listeners voted for an unreleased
track
> that Peel and Probe couldn't identify (I think it was Paintball's Coming
> Home). Great stuff.

I've got it on cassette. John played the track out of sequence the following
night. It was PCH.

I was wondering if some of the records in John's box were there because of
their possible monetary value.

I feel I should I say something profound on this, the first anniversary of
John's death - but I guess I'm not a very profound person.
All I can say is that I miss you John, and for me every day is Peel day.

Alan