Anyone got Peel's original Biscuit fillings?

Phyll Smith Phyll@...
Wed Oct 26 18:46:19 CEST 2005

Hi,

Anyone interested in Half Man Half Buscuit's varoius Peel appearances can
now find most of them on the website www.hmhb.co.uk . Unfortunatly most of
these are lacking Peel's glorious links, in a search through my own tapes i
find that many of the original broadcasts are now missing (in action) and i
was wondering if anyone else has copies of these shows including the links.

The were some great ones including one where he fantasises that he Lou Reed
and Stevie Wonder live in the same house together, while HMHB live in the
shed as they're not house trained, and another where he sets fire to his
pubic hair when he catches some studio wiring in his flies, and on the first
airing of Dicky Davis Eyes he claims that the tearing noise in the
background was him removing his Roger Dean posters from the wall, or does
anyone have the festive 50 in which listeners voted for an unreleased track
that Peel and Probe couldn't identify (I think it was Paintball's Coming
Home). Great stuff.