[peel] John's Record Box

hangthedj hangthedj@...
Mon Oct 24 13:28:14 CEST 2005

Thanks for this list. I was disappointed to find I only had six of
these tracks - two of those from the same Peel Show tape:

Bloody - "People have been given the OBE for less, a lot less... and
I should be very happy to have that on a loop, so I could listen to
it again and again and again after the programme as I drive out to
the mountain vastnessess of Wallington" JP

Popatop - "...does that qualify as one of the best records ever? I
think it very possible does actually..." JP).

Love to hear more of these, this collection would make an excellent CD box set.
si

From

--
<simecaz@...>