DID / Peel Day

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Sat Oct 22 18:25:01 CEST 2005

>It's a shame The Desert Island Discs show is on
>Dimeadozen as it's at it's max membership level. Can
>someone post a torrent on a more open site?

only of marginal interest perhaps, but the DID show is transcribed at
this link: http://www.vacant.org.uk/interviews/

>Well I'm back from Finland, which means missed the
>whole thing, including Jim Reid doing a solo gig ;-(
what? Was this a Peel Day show? I heard nothing of this, though I
know the Reids have got together on a new compilation (The Cure For
Sickness). Which is also tangential, but I saw little mention here of
Peel Day shows anyone had attended. What did everyone else do? I was
at one of the 4 in Edinburgh, notable for the reformation of TV21, or
perhaps for the non-reformation of Josef K.
(some grainy live shots at http://www.vacant.org.uk/jockrock/blog/blog.html)

Stuart