[peel] Re: John Peel Day - Stanley Winston track (and anecdote)

cannon alan ajcauk@...
Sun Oct 16 14:22:10 CEST 2005

the Fall also did Zappa's 'I'm not Satisfied'
to great effect

--- Tom Roche <troche@...> wrote:

---------------------------------
At 12:23 PM +0000 10/15/05, peel@yahoogroups.com
wrote:
>Subject: Re: John Peel Day - Stanley Winston track
(and anecdote)

>"I believe this is partly to do with Mick Hucknall
being very rude to him
>once. As with The Byrds, Peel wasn't very forgiving
of arrogant rock
>stars.
>
>--
>simon smith"
>

>......same goes for Frank Zappa
>
>Ian

And the same of course for The Clash.

He did seem to mellow on Zappa though, once The Fall
covered a Ruben
& The Jets track.

Also, has anyone a dimeadozen login/pswd they can
share. The site
says they are not accepting new accounts.

tr

                                                Music
on hold systems
Music for advertising