[peel] 'Happy' Peel Day

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Thu Oct 13 13:54:58 CEST 2005

And a big, big, big, inverted-comma'd "happy" John Peel Day to you all too.

I certainly intend to record the whole lot, including Annie Nightingale's special Peel Day show, onto MiniDisc this evening.  I think I can get 4x80 minutes, so about 5h20, onto a MD, so 2 discs should cover it.

However, it should all be available as "Listen Again" remember.

Eddie Duffy <eddie.duffy@...> wrote:
And from me, too! Yes, 'happy' very much in inverted commas. It would be
much better if he was still here.

Anyone planning to record Radio One's tribute shows this evening? (I
really must get me one o' them new-fangled digital radio thingies
sometime soon...)

Marcelle van Hoof wrote:

> 'Happy' Peel Day to everyone....
>
> love Marcelle xx

> Music on hold systems
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Music+on+hold+systems&w1=Music+on+hold+systems&w2=Music+for+advertising&w3=Music+school&w4=Wedding+music&w5=Music&w6=Pop+music&c=6&s=117&.sig=IAJysonvjOwDV7BnRVaMKA>
>       Music for advertising
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Music+for+advertising&w1=Music+on+hold+systems&w2=Music+for+advertising&w3=Music+school&w4=Wedding+music&w5=Music&w6=Pop+music&c=6&s=117&.sig=TMibQkV2ZfWcmttjwkUyDw>
>       Music school
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Music+school&w1=Music+on+hold+systems&w2=Music+for+advertising&w3=Music+school&w4=Wedding+music&w5=Music&w6=Pop+music&c=6&s=117&.sig=1pY0N_3qhSg0o8tzYie1rw>
>
> Wedding music
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Wedding+music&w1=Music+on+hold+systems&w2=Music+for+advertising&w3=Music+school&w4=Wedding+music&w5=Music&w6=Pop+music&c=6&s=117&.sig=riF1bPF5x7DTwTo1zLMD-Q>
>       Music
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Music&w1=Music+on+hold+systems&w2=Music+for+advertising&w3=Music+school&w4=Wedding+music&w5=Music&w6=Pop+music&c=6&s=117&.sig=HEWjWtI6RS-IcMrU9oCu_g>
>       Pop music
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Pop+music&w1=Music+on+hold+systems&w2=Music+for+advertising&w3=Music+school&w4=Wedding+music&w5=Music&w6=Pop+music&c=6&s=117&.sig=GXs6D6iqEuVXa7gJXhdEdA>

>     *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

Music on hold systems Music for advertising Music school Wedding music Music Pop music

Best regards,
Neil
www.neiljenkins.org