[peel] The BBC's "Keeping It Peel" documentary is now available online

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Wed Oct 12 09:19:10 CEST 2005

Sorry everyone.  When I made the posting about this there was a clear link from the John Peel Day homepage.  For some reason they now decided to hide it.  Dunno why.

But Martin's link will take you straight there.

Eddie Duffy <eddie.duffy@...> wrote:
I know ... I stumbled on it by clicking on "Rob da Bank tracklistings",
then "Documentaries". I'm sure there's a better way, but that did for me.

Best regards,
Neil
www.neiljenkins.org