[peel] The BBC's "Keeping It Peel" documentary is now available online

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Tue Oct 11 22:35:43 CEST 2005

I know ... I stumbled on it by clicking on "Rob da Bank tracklistings",
then "Documentaries". I'm sure there's a better way, but that did for me.

And here's some stuff I hadn't noticed till now. Week beginning 24th
October, 6 Music are broadcasting Peelie's first ever Radio 1 broadcast
from 1967 (a Top Gear show with Pete Drummond). Steve Lamacq & Tom
Robinson also host three more programs, including some more extracts
from Peeling Back The Years (though I wish they'd stop dribbling bits of
that out and just broadcast the whole bloody thing).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/johnpeel/johnpeelday/2005/6music/