old sessions

Willow Colios-Terry willowct@...
Tue Oct 11 07:55:07 CEST 2005

New site looks lovely.
However, call me a greedy bastard but 30 second clips are a bit crap.
How dare the BBC tempt me with guided by voices sessions and then only put part of the songs on?
just stick them all up there in full you fools!

Lets bootleg the music industry into oblivion

peel@yahoogroups.com wrote:

There are 11 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Revised BBC Peel site up at last
From: "And"

2. Peel on One World
From: Martin Wheatley
3. "Margrave of The Marshes" excerpts now posted
From: Tom Roche
4. One amusing thing....
From: Tom Roche
5. Re: Revised BBC Peel site up at last
From: Ian Wilson
6. Re: Revised BBC Peel site up at last
From: Steve Lloyd
7. RE: "Margrave of The Marshes" excerpts now posted
From: "Paul Webster"

8. Re: Revised BBC Peel site up at last
From: Eddie Duffy
9. RE: Peel on One World
From: "Paul Webster"

10. Margrave
From: Paul Bryant

11. Re: Peel on One World
From: Eddie Duffy

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 17:34:18 -0000
From: "And"

Subject: Revised BBC Peel site up at last

No mention of this yet as far as I can see?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/johnpeel/

I like the way the sessions are listed chronologically - bit of a
memory flashback ride seeing certain names togeher

Message: 2