One amusing thing....

Tom Roche troche@...
Mon Oct 10 04:47:01 CEST 2005

... I have noticed concerning the not entirely amusing autobiography
excerpts, and the fact that they are running in The Telegraph and
not, say, The Guardian....

If you look at the very first web page of the series of excerpts, this one:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.jhtml?xml=/arts/2005/10/09/bopeel09.xml&sSheet=/arts/2005/10/09/ixtop.html

... the editor's introduction reads as follows:

In the first exclusive extract from the autobigraphy that he was
writing when he died, John Peel describes growing up and life at
boarding school.

All well and good, or almost. Last time I checked it is spelt
"autobiography." Shurley if the serialization had appeared in The
Guardian there would have been no spelling errors?

tom