[peel] Re: My Mess O Peel Shows, wot to do?

festive50@... festive50@...
Mon Nov 28 21:54:51 CET 2005

Funnily enough, I have a batch of tapes (from 90/91) in the car and within
the last week I heard an Ivor Cutler Session featuring a track about a
cross between a horse and a donkey (The two coy Hinnies I think) and I'm
sure he mentioned a track afterwards called Horse. Yet, I've just
consulted the "bible" (In Session Tonight) and the tape I was listenting
to was probably from 6/7/91 and neither this or the session from 15/12/91
mentions a track called Horse.
Phil