My Mess O Peel Shows, wot to do?

nwobble nwobble@...
Mon Nov 28 16:59:37 CET 2005

Do you (or someone else!) have the Peel show broadcast 15/12/91?

The reason I ask is that I'm a Ivor Cutler fan, and I have only part
of the session I believe was broadcast that show.

The main track I'm after is Horse, which would have been towards the
end of the show. But the whole session would be fantastic.

I'm a member of the Yahoo Cutler group, and they have quite a few
session MP3s for download.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Stuart McHugh <stuart@v...> wrote:

> I had no idea Tom had been doing this. I'd been doing largely the
> same thing, though only for 4 or 5 years (in the early 90s). Our
> company was headquartered in Seattle and some of the guys there ran
> record labels (Steve Mack of That Petrol Emotion once said that
Bill