[peel] MES footie scores

Robf robfleay@...
Tue Nov 22 09:20:02 CET 2005

> What the f*** was MES on???  "Southampton Town", "Bristol",
> "League 1 continued" (it was league 2 Mark).  I do hope he
> was joking, I fear he wasn't.  I can understand him being
> nervous, but to me he came off clueless. Don't give up your
> day job Mark ;)

Yeah - it was hilarious..I suspect he may have had a couple of relaxing
pints beforehand! My favourite was "Tottenham Hotspur-postponed
West Ham United 1 haitch!" - that actually sounds like a Fall lyric..

Plus the bit afterwards "that haircut makes you look like you've just
escaped from Strangeways..." haha