[peel] Record box mp3 torrent

Garry Latham garry_latham@...
Sat Nov 19 17:01:20 CET 2005

There's someone on Slsk that has it as well - it  is the Ilka Moor track? - in fact all he/she is sharing is mp3s of the  Box tracklisting. And very kindly they're sharing cleaned up versions,  as well as original versions.

Paul Webster <paul@...> wrote:          > > > Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but there's a
  > > torrent of mp3 files of the records from Peel's record box,
  > > Wow! I'm amazed that someone has located all these...I looked at
  > > the list and thought it was a catalogue of the ultra-obscure!
  > Playing in the background right now - surprised and delighted to
  > hear that they have Peel doing appropriate links between some of
  > the tracks.
  >
  > That partly explains how some were tracked down - presumably they
  > were found on recordings of his shows that people had track-listings for.

  I now have an MP3 of the A-side of the Bill Oddie track ... question is ...
  how to get it to the compiler so that he/they can make a 0.3 version of the
  Torrent.

  Paul