Record box mp3 torrent

Andrew Dean koogy@...
Fri Nov 18 10:59:03 CET 2005

>> That partly explains how some were tracked down - presumably they
>> were found on recordings of his shows that people had track-listings for.

yes 8) seems he'd dig into his box from time to time, especially when he was
broadcasting from home and wanted to play something for his guests.

> I now have an MP3 of the A-side of the Bill Oddie track ... question is ...
> how to get it to the compiler so that he/they can make a 0.3 version of the
> Torrent.

thanks but there's no need - it's already in the set and will be in the
torrent when it gets reseeded. (i don't do torrents so i'm not sure what
this entails exactly but apparently they are using technology that will
allow people to just grab the updates rather than the whole set again. will
post a link when it's been done)

list of the missing as of 16th:

A-sides:

002 Al Ferrier - I'm Not Drinking More
008 Arthur K Adams - Wildwood flower
027 Dreamland Express - Groovy
028 Easy Teeth - Car Noise
034 Firemen - Old smokie
039 Gene Dozier & The United Front - Give the women what they want
046 Jane Bond and The Undercover Men - Hot rod Lincoln
047 Jerry Byrd - Memories of Maria
052 Ken Colyer's Jazzmen - Isle of Capri (OR If I ever Cease To Love)
058 Marc Bolan talking to Stevie Dixon
069 Mike Spencer and the Cannibals - Nothing takes the place of you
081 Revelino - Step on high
086 Sasha Caro - Grade 3 section 2
087 Scrugg - Will the real Geraldine please stand up and be countered
090 Sipho Bhengu - Tickey dopies
094 Spit Out - O from I
103 The Legion of Super-Heroes - The great name dropper part 1
110 The Ramrods - Zig zag

B-sides (several songs on one B-side only counted once):

005 Anemic Boyfriends - Bad Girls in Love
008 Arthur K Adams - It's a wild, wild, wild, wild wildwood flower
021 Clague (aka Siren) - I wonder where
022 Clefs of Lavender Hill - First tell me why
023 Cleveland Crochet - Drunkards dream
027 Dreamland Express - u.f.o
028 Easy Teeth - Her Blade
034 Firemen - Louie's theme
035 Freshmen - Bombing run
036 G L Crockett - Every hour, every day
037 G L Crockett - Did you ever love somebody
042 Greenhornes - Stayed up last night
046 Jane Bond and The Undercover Men - Come On Up
047 Jerry Byrd - Invitation
048 Jody Reynolds - Western movies
050 Johnny Adams - You're a lady
052 Ken Colyer's Jazzmen - St Phillip St Breakdown / Shine / Gentofte Blues
(OR Bucket Got A Hole In It / Wildcat Blues / Wabash Blues)
054 Larry Bright - I'll change my ways
058 Jennifer Sharp, Steve Harley & John Peel talking to Stevie Dixon 1977
063 Medicine Head - All for tomorrow
066 Mel and Tim - It hurts to want it so bad
068 Mickey Lee Lane - With your love
069 Mike Spencer and the Cannibals - Good guys
070 The Nice - Azrial
078 Pocket Fishrmen - Yr story
080 Ray Martin - Bell of the ball
081 Revelino - Memoreason
083 Roshell Anderson - Such a beautiful thing
086 Sasha Caro - Little maid's song
090 Sipho Bhengu - I saluti
094 Spit Out - Tan / Rot'n'roll
095 Stanley Winston - It's alright
099 The Big Three - If you ever change your mind
103 The Legion of Super-Heroes - The great name dropper part 2
105 The Mighty Avengers - Something they say
112 The Squirrels - Alone again
118 The Upsetters - Domino game
125 Rizzo - Cathy
137 The Blowtops - Sidewalk Santa
138 The Real Pills - It's Almost December
140 XL-Capris - Dead bugies
141 Yami Bolo - ???

with a bunch of these 'in the post' as it were.

andy