[peel] what the ...

Robf robfleay@...
Sat May 21 15:01:47 CEST 2005

I enjoy listening to the 6music breakfast show with Phil Jupitus as his
non-playlist selections are generally superb - never thought I'd wake up
to Half Man Half Biscuit! Anyway - he has played several tracks from
The Fall boxset and did a competition to win one...top breakfast show!

>   but also classic was Mark E Smith farting around on
> the keyboards and placing the mike so one note played
> on said keyboard and walked off with the band. Jools
> dealt with it with aplomb though.

Yeah - witty as ever...as he struggled to be heard above the keyboard
drone he said "and on that note!"
Mind you at the very start I sensed a hint of sarcasm when he said "nice
to see Mark E Smith looking so well..."