[peel] what the ...

cannon alan ajcauk@...
Sat May 21 14:47:56 CEST 2005

I am sure it is repeated but in an indeterminate
number of months, he says vaguely..
  but also classic was Mark E Smith farting around on
the keyboards and placing the mike so one note played
on said keyboard and walked off with the band. Jools
dealt with it with aplomb though.
ajc

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/JPJolB/TM