[peel] Re: Musician Libeled in Quickie Peel Bio Wins Suit

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Thu May 19 17:26:17 CEST 2005

Have your read his account of John's funeral at the end?  Mr. Wall clearly wasn't anywhere NEAR the funeral, nor, it seems, bothered to read much about it.

So, I would imagine there's PLENTY wrong in the rest of the book!

Shall we set up a group competition/quiz/intellectual exercise?  Who can come up with the best use for all the copies of that book we can lay our hands on?!

thebarguest <thebarguest@...> wrote:
Yes, I heard this on local radio news in Liverpool
yesterday. I was given said book as a Christmas
present. I believed and was shocked / angered
by the allegations of bad criminality esp when the
guy lives down the road ! Peter H deserves every
penny he gets (under 1 million pounds).
I was going to give book away but someone else
could read the lies - a dilemma -should I bin it ?
I know - eureka - I'll erase the offending lines
with a biro !
Sh*t - if the author has got this wrong, what else
is wrong ? It's going .........

Best regards,
Neil
http://www.geocities.com/neil_jenkins.geo/