Peel Clips

Robf robfleay@...
Mon May 9 21:28:13 CEST 2005

It's not much but I've started the process of transferring some old Peel
Sessions from tapes that I made between 1987 and 1997 and I've been
quite taken with some of the snippets I've caught from John in between
tracks.

It's funny because these bits of talking became as much a part of the
sessions as the music iteskf as I repeatedly listened to the tapes over
the years...anyway

I've put some of the silly soundbites up here - they're all small mp3's
cos most are only a few seconds long - but they mean a lot to me...

http://www.duckworthsquare.com/uploads/peel-clips/