[peel] Peel/Kershaw

Philip Howe philip_h@...
Thu May 5 19:28:16 CEST 2005

<Collectors of Peel bits and pieces should make sure they listen to or
(if they've figured it out technologically!) download last Sundays'
Radio 3 Andy Kershaw Show It includes a bunch of snippets of Peel and
Kershaw talking from the time when their shows were next to each other>

I also enjoyed listening to the Peel snippets last week and I managed to
download the show using Net Transport :)

Kershaw also said that he'd be happy to receive any other funny Peel
moments from listeners on mini disc or cd-r

Phil