[peel] The Prats

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Mon Mar 28 13:23:36 CEST 2005

> <<that's the first time someone's mentioned new music for weeks>>

Well this week looks like a fine one for new stuff - Huw has Decoration in
session, Rob has Caroline Martin, and even Ras has Klute (Did I hear right?!).

Also hopefully Tong on Friday can get back to playing some new stuff - as
opposed to last weeks show from Miami Music Conference - which has become an
industry showcase where all the "new" records are those being pushed by the major
labels and have been around for weeks. (Having said that I must admit that my
favourite record so far this year is just such a record - the Jacques Lu Cont
mix of Juliet's "Avalon").

And what's that about a whole show of Theremin music - sounds brilliant but
how many weeks can that go on for?

Cheers!

Rocker