[peel] The Prats

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Sun Mar 27 23:43:15 CEST 2005

> I prefer to spend my money on new music than getting what I have owned
> before

That's a very good point! When the day comes that I prefer to buy old stuff
over new I should think that's the time I'll crawl away and die!

I must confess to spending an inordinately high proportion of my income on
new stuff - mainly house & chillout vinyl - but I'm not averse to picking up a
bit of old stuff as well - especially if it was stuff that I didn't hear (or
didn't like!) the first time around!

I guess the lust for novelty is something learned from Peel! - and of course
he was happy to mix in the odd old record   - what was his line about the old
stuff giving you something to compare the new stuff with?

Cheers!

Rocker