The Prats

Marcelle van Hoof mar.celle@...
Sun Mar 27 13:04:38 CEST 2005

I recall there was some discussion in this group some time ago about a band called The Prats. Whilst searching for the single by Some Chicken (New Religion) (I found it!) I stumbled across three singles by The Prats: 1990's Pop ep (including the legendary Disco Pope), General Davis and Die Todten Reyten Schnell. I hope this answers those earlier questions regarding The Prats???

It amazes me that The Motors were no.1 in 1977, though.....weren't they some pubrock band? I vagualy remember I have that single as well, if I find it, I'll play it on Tuesday as well

love Marcelle