Who's my Musical Fairy Godmother????

festive50@... festive50@...
Thu Mar 17 22:49:32 CET 2005

Hi All
Whoever you are. Then please accept ann enormous thankyou and a great big
cyber sloppy kiss.
Let me expand on this mystery.
Today a CD shaped package arrived by post.
I thought aha! The Radio Mafia CD with stripes or dots.
No, that wasn't to be.
Then I thought, the Festive 50 DVD, if that was the case, then I thought
Neil's marvellous system had broken down ie. I hadn't had an e-mail,
warning me of it's imminent arrival.
No, that wasn't to be either.
In fact it was Listen with Sarah's - Are You Sitting Comfortably? + a
cryptic note "From Your Musical Fairy Godmother"
I shall add this item to my treasured items collection which I started
eons ago with my 99er conker. ;�}
Whoever you are, I'll track you down and give you that promised "great big
cyber sloppy kiss".
Signed
A Sherlock Holmes Fan