[peel] Re: Seeking Van Basten and First Offence ...

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Wed Mar 16 01:23:24 CET 2005

"House By The Airport" is perhaps my fave track from the album (as I remember!).

Best regards,
Neil

http://www.geocities.com/neil_jenkins.geo/

spoon_fed2 <nicola.hamill-stewart@...> wrote:

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, <robfleay@n...> wrote:
By a strange coincidence I gave this record a spin for the first time
in years a couple of weeks ago. I can remember Peelie being very
taken with "House by the Airport". The sessions passed me by though -
Damn

Did they make any other records?

Jon

> Can't help you with either of those Neil but I notice on your
website that you list Barbel's "One Horse Planet" in your top 40
albums of all-time!

> Couldn't agree more - great band - didn't release anywhere near
enough stuff...I have both their Peel Sessions on tape..

> Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
> virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software
> visit www.ntlworld.com/security for more information

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT