[peel] Seeking Van Basten and First Offence ...

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Wed Mar 16 01:14:54 CET 2005

Hi Davie,

I have the 1995 FF tape (actually my only FF tape to have survived time, kids, house moves, break-ins, departing girlfriends, etc.).  I was keen to get hold of a better quality copy from somewhere.

As regards the First Offence, I'm currently downloading the MP3 of their session from the link kindly provided by Martin Wheatley.  I'll let you know how it is!

As the "new" Cat In The Hat says ... "I'm so excited!" ... And I AM!!!  :-)

Best regards,
Neil
http://www.geocities.com/neil_jenkins.geo/

Davie Ramsay <blairbear@...> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
If the tracks are Three steps, Brotherhood of man and Money. I have these on tape along with sessions from Levellers5 ,My Dad is Dead ,Stereo MC�s ,Galaxy 500 and 3Mustaphas 3 I�ve just listened to it again and the quality isn�t to bad for a c90 I also have the Van Basten tune on my copy of the 1995 festive 50. You can have both in full, or do you just want the tracks you mentioned I will get a couple of blank tapes on Friday and copy them.

Cheers

Davie