[peel] Peel Clips

festive50@... festive50@...
Tue Mar 15 14:20:50 CET 2005

Nice one Rich
Loved the one about the Record Label's "Mum".

While I was documenting my Peel database, I also annotated particular
Peelisms. (Not in DB at moment, One day I'll finish this project.
1 memorable one was at the Stereolab concert from the Queen Elizabeth Hall
and someone had sent him a Necrophiliacs Donor Card. "I hereby leave my
body for.....".
Phil