[peel] Peel Clips

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Tue Mar 15 11:02:11 CET 2005

What a great thing to do, Mr. Fewster!  Nice!

Best regards,
Neil
http://www.geocities.com/neil_jenkins.geo/

faggy_fewster <r.fewster@...> wrote:

Hi chaps,

Further to my waffle about my newly digitised Peel tapes above, I've
taken it upon myself to upload some of the best short clips of Peelie
to the Files section. I've created a new folder to contain the clips
as you will see. I've got a few more but given the limited space I've
just concentrated on the short but sweet ones.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Rich Fewster

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT