Copy/Distribution of the Peel DVD [WAS: Festive 50 collection offer]

leohilarious leohilarious@...
Tue Mar 15 00:51:56 CET 2005

Sorry everyone again, seems somehow I missed this posting from Neil...
so it seems a distribution network is being put together as we speak.
 You can semi-disregard my last posting then!

Leo

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Neil Jenkins <neil_jenkins.geo@y...> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I was flabbergasted (but happy!) to see such a HUGE response to my
(ahem) "suggestion"!!!  I must have spoken with great confidence!!
LOL  It also means it must have been a good idea!!  :-D

> Anyway, I didn't go online over the weekend, what with this and
that, so (work permitting!) give me some time this morning to
collection and organise the "data" provided and I'l be back in touch
again!  OK?

> If you haven't already done so, send me a mail (directly rather than
clogging up the list!) saying that you'd like a DVD, and PLEASE
remember to include your postal address and whether or not you
can/will make DVD copies for others.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com