DVD burner survey

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Mon Mar 14 15:41:58 CET 2005

Dear All,

Interestingly, regarding my (ahem) DVD Burner Usage Survey, after 21 responses I can report that my earlier hypothesis (namely, that there will be a roughly equal split between people with DVD burners and those without) was incorrect.  In fact, preliminary results of the data suggest that DVD burner owners out-number non-DVD burner owners by a ratio of 5:2.

Obviously, I need more data to produce a more conclusive and statistically significant result!  (In other words if you "want this DVD" then get your orders in!)

;-)

Best regards,
Neil