[peel] Peel via Soulseek

Made of Ale madeofale@...
Sun Mar 13 00:58:11 CET 2005

Hey folks, as some of you may have noticed I have set up a website at
http://peelacres.com, there is a forum there and registered users have
access to the private sections. This seems like an ideal time to bring it
up, since the forum could be a useful way post this kind of info without
broadcasting it on open channels.  I can also set up a mailing list if that
is preferred.  Registered users can add content to the site as well, I
still need to go in and approve it, but I can add moderators for that sort
of thing too to expedite things.  Lately I have added a gallery, and there
is also a links section.  I could also add a limited download section, but
only for legal things like tools and such.  Regardless of us using it along
Phil's suggested lines, if anyone is interested in helping out with making
it a central location for Keeping It Peel, you are certainly most
welcome.   Anyroad, it seemed the time to mention it.  -m

PS.  If Sheila (or her children) ever needs the domain name for themselves,
all they need do is notify me and I'll make transfer arrangements.  Just
because I registered what I figured is the ideal name for a web site of
this nature, doesn't mean I feel I own it or have rights to it.  Above all
I would want Sheila to have it if she needed it. -m