[peel] Re: Festive 50 collection offer

Davie Ramsay blairbear@...
Sat Mar 12 15:52:32 CET 2005

Sound idea add me to the list as I have a DVD burner.
Cheers

Davie

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Jenkins [mailto:neil_jenkins.geo@...]
Sent: 12 March 2005 14:03
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Festive 50 collection offer

Hi Mick (and everyone),

It's not your fault that you don't have a DVD burner!!  I've been
thinking that the best (and fairest) way forward with this is that each
person in receipt of a F50 DVD who DOES have a DVD burner should make
two copies and send one to someone WITH a burner and ONE to someone
WITHOUT.  This assumes, of course, that there's a roughly equal split
between the two "communities".

I would be happy to co-ordinate/monitor this.  For example, in the first
instance everyone who WANTS a DVD could send me a message saying whether
or not they can distribute copies of it.  Then, when someone is in
receipt of a DVD and wishes to copy it for distribution, they e-mail me
and I provide them with two names and address (one with burner and one
without).  As a single point of contact I can ensure that no one
receives it twice or gets left out unintentionally (not that we would
leave anyone out intentionally, but you get my point!).  Of course, I
would need a "deputy" in case I visit the underside of a bus or
something.

What do you think?

Best regards,
Neil

Mick <mick@...> wrote:

Lovely people,

I'd love to get a DVD of Festive 50s, but do not, unfortunately, have
a DVD burner.

If anyone is prepared to do me one, drop me a line and I'll send
address details etc.

Thanks

Mick
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129qe2vjv/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/
D=grplch/S=1705022409:HM/EXP=1110722597/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*htt
p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=grplc
h/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=969518541>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.